Thursday, December 20, 2007

and the winner is

Because I'm sure you are all on pins and needles awaiting the outcome of the great treat debate I decided to post and let you know.

The pretzel remains the champion. As much as I love me some dark chocolate and cashews, that combination was just unable to exceed the joy of salty, chocolatey, carameley, pretzeley, candy coating striped goodness.

Yes, I did just make a post entirely about one treat losing to another treat. Maybe I should randomly debate the merits of different treats and post winners. Please feel free to let me know if you think this is a good or bad idea.


Also, I will continue to make up words as needed such as pretzeley when it suits my needs.

2 comments:

Carin said...

Ok.. now I'm hungry. That sounds/looks SO good. I do like dark chocolate nuts though. :) See you tomorrow!

Jon said...

Pretzeley.... I like it! Our vocab has always been much more fun