So here is the fun of Holiday questions that Carin "tagged" me with.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Both! Mix them together.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa doesn't have time to wrap presents, wrapped ones are from family and friends.
3. Red or white lights? Both
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? Normally just after Thanksgiving. This year, I got nothing yet.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Crackers and Cheese... I'm easy
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Spending Christmas Eve at Grandma Fernie's with extended family.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think it was the year I snuck upstairs to use the bathroom and saw my parents assembling my Huffy bicycle.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? When growing up we always got to open one. It was usually pajamas or slippers. Now we do Christmas with the parents on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights, ornaments... whatever I have. I have no pattern or method, or consistency for that matter.
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? I LOVE it!
12. Can you ice skate? Yeah, but not so good. I haven't broken my tailbone, so I think that means I can.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Handprint mold that Malia's daycare made for me the year she was born. Yes, that's cheesy, but I love it!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin Pie!!!! No whipped cream either... Blecgh!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Waffles for breakfast Christmas morning. It isn't Christmas until I get a waffle.
17. What is on top of your tree? HAHAHA, I haven't put it up yet. I do have a star with multi-color lights that is too heavy to put on my tree, but I do it anyway.
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? I used to like receiving, but more and more I look forward to the reaction of people to the gifts I am giving.
19. Christmas Song? Carol of the Bells and Greensleeves (it's only called What Child is this when there is singing and I like the instrumental)
20. Do you like candy canes? Yes, but they best be peppermint or cherry. I don't hold with this whole butterscotch and blueberry and whatnot flavoring. It's just not right.