Saturday, December 1, 2007

I meant to do it...

So, I really mean to do the 7 things you don't know about me, but I couldn't come up with anything. Ate least not anything that you don't already know. the only thing I can think of that you might not know all about is my one irrational fear.

I have an insane, totally irrational fear of dying by drowning in a car. I totally freak out when driving over bridges or on roads that go near lakes or whatnot. I don't know why. I realize that the odds of it happening are far less than being run over by a semi in my own living room. However, I am still scared. Like, complete with white knuckle gripping onto something. I do seem to be less panicked if I am the one driving though.

So, there you have it. There really isn't anything else that no one knows.

I leave you with a fun slideshow of the girls.

1 comment:

Kristen Munns said...

I totally agree. Other than being attacked by a shark, drowing in general, but especially in a car terrifies me..... and perish the thought if Haylee is in the car with me. I often go over the scenario of how I'd have to save us both....