Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm a bad daughter

I completely forgot to call my parents this past Wednesday. It was their 33rd Wedding Anniversary.

Congratulations on tolerating each other that long! =) To borrow from your son, "I kid".

Thank you for being a great example of how a marriage should work. You guys have shown me how much you can still love someone just as much as the day you married them. Even if they are never able to keep the aircraft carrier cleared off for more than a day or two at most or they harass you about never being able to keep it cleared off for more than a day or two at most.

I love you both so much and thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed you! I hope you have many more long cluttered years together.

1 comment:

Jason said...

My parents divorced after 33 years. I though they were the perfect example of what marriage was all about. Wow was I wrong.

Don't know why I decided to share that, just happened to stumble upon your blog from facebook.

-Jason