Friday, September 5, 2008

School Fundraiser

I only spammed a few people with this information since I'm such a kind person. However, I figured I might as well toss this up and see if anyone that reads this that I didn't spam is interested. Malia's school is doing a fundraiser and they are selling chocolates and wrapping paper and I think there might be little gifts or candles. I don't know, I didn't look at everything. Anyway, if you are interested, you can go directly to the website and anything you buy will be credited to Malia. The school gets 50% of the price.

If you can't get that other link to work, go here and just use Malia's seller number
(284821) at checkout or by clicking the Give Credit button on the top right just under the search box and she'll get credit as well.

If you don't want to buy anything, that's cool, I don't mind either way. What little I looked at though is pretty cool. Oh, and if you don't want to order online I have a paper order form and booklet that you can look through. I have it at work with me so swing by my desk. The last day for orders is September 18, 2008 so take a look now if you might be interested.

1 comment:

Carin said...

We might have to buy something. Just for the fact that when I did it when I was little, my parents would never buy anything. I love looking at the "chocolate" section. It looks way too good to pass up. :)