Wednesday, October 15, 2008

8 Things - blame Carin

8 TV shows I love to watch:
-Bones
-House
-Fringe
-Dirty Jobs
-Deadliest Catch
-No Reservations
-Bizarre Foods
-The Office - only if I remember it's on.

8 things that happened yesterday
-Went to work and wished I'd stayed in bed - getting a cold
-Looked at Malia's Halloween costume and opted to watch TV instead of finishing it
-Looked at my costume pattern and opted to just not think about how long it was going to take
-Got lazy and fed Malia and myself frozen TV dinners
-Ate 3 grapefruit (NOT the best plan, I'm paying today)
-Opened a new account at the Credit Union that is lending me money for school
-Watched Fringe and laughed maniacally several times. John Noble's character is fantastic
-Woke up at 3 am to the crazy dude upstairs hammering something (technically this was today, but I'm counting it)

8 things I'm looking forward to:
-Finishing both Halloween costumes
-Boo at the Zoo trick or treating with Malia and whatever family can come down
-Halloween party with some friends/co-workers
-Finally getting my dining room table and chairs uncovered so we can sit down for dinner
-School starting in January - I'm more looking forward to the finish of that though
-Halloween party with Malia's Kindergarten class
-Crazy dude upstairs moving out (not currently planned as far as I know, but I can hope)
-The first big snowstorm and making snowmen with Malia (hate the snow, but love how excited she gets)

8 people who I'm tagging:
-None, I will force this on no one. =)

No comments: