Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've been tagged again

So, as Carin has tagged me again, blame her for this post. =)



Photobucket

A list of items:
- Wallet
- Keys
- Palm Pilot
- Miscellaneous Wet Wipes/Anti-Bacterial Wipes
- 3 different pens - 2 are eBay logo'd
- Stack of business cards
- Passport - you know, I might have to fly out at a moment's notice or something
- Mascara that I don't use because I get my eyelashes tinted so that I don't have to wear mascara
- Digital Camera - you never know when there will be a photo op
- ipod
- Eyedrops
- Lip Gloss which I think I've used twice (mauve)
- Mini sewing kit
- Chapstick which I use daily (orange)
- Hand lotion
- Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer
- Bookmark
- Tweezers
- Nail clippers
- Hair clip for me
- Hair clip for Malia
- Smut novel in case I have to wait somewhere
- Phone and water bottle are not pictured as they are currently in use and not in purse.

The picture shows my purse in the background, but it's not very easy to see the size. It's about 10 inches high, 10 inches wide, and about 4 inches deep. It's not that big.

Please keep in mind that I usually have about twice this amount of stuff in here, but I just bought this purse last night so I cleaned it out a bit.

No comments: