Anyway, the update part:
- I finally lost some weight that registered on the scale. Only 4 pounds but it's a start.
- My body fat percentage has gone down .5%.
- My pants and shirts are getting loose.
- I got to go down a row of hooks when putting on my fresh from the wash bra yesterday morning. Boys won't really get why this is good, but the girls know what I mean.
- I was less out of breath than usual after wandering about the zoo for several hours on Sunday.
For the Malia lovers, more Malia-isms from Sunday evening.
"Mom, I wish I could be macaroni and cheese and then I would eat myself all up because I was so tasty."
"Mom, you are the best mom ever because you took me to the zoo. Even though you pretended that I was a monkey and you were taking me home."
I would like to note that I did not tell her that I was taking her home. I did call her a crazy little monkey and somehow her brain made the above translation.