Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not a post with dance recital videos

This isn't the post where I put up the pictures of Malia's dance recital. I've still not yet uploaded them from my camera. I've been a bit allergy-y. Yeah, that's not a word, but I don't care. I am posting an update to the Great Weight Loss Plan of 2008. Not to be confused with the Great Toilet Repair of 2008. Very similar though in that I'm working to fix something and get rid of the icky parts. Haha, I crack myself up.

Anyway, the update part:
  1. I finally lost some weight that registered on the scale. Only 4 pounds but it's a start.
  2. My body fat percentage has gone down .5%.
  3. My pants and shirts are getting loose.
  4. I got to go down a row of hooks when putting on my fresh from the wash bra yesterday morning. Boys won't really get why this is good, but the girls know what I mean.
  5. I was less out of breath than usual after wandering about the zoo for several hours on Sunday.
They aren't really big accomplishments by any means, but it's a good start.


For the Malia lovers, more Malia-isms from Sunday evening.

"Mom, I wish I could be macaroni and cheese and then I would eat myself all up because I was so tasty."
"Mom, you are the best mom ever because you took me to the zoo. Even though you pretended that I was a monkey and you were taking me home."

I would like to note that I did not tell her that I was taking her home. I did call her a crazy little monkey and somehow her brain made the above translation.

No comments: